Patrick Veroneau has held various sales, management and training roles in both national and international organizations.
In 2008, Patrick established Emery Leadership Group with the mission of helping individuals and organizations tap into the great potential inside themselves.
Patrick is accredited to deliver a variety of effective assessments for both individual and group development.
• Patrick earned his Master of Science in Organizational Leadership from Quinnipiac University
• He is certified as a professional development coach through iPEC, which is accredited by the International Coaching Federation.
• Patrick is also certified as a trainer in Genos Emotional Intelligence (EI). The Genos model is one of a select few that is recognized by CREIO
• He has trained in the discipline of Motivational Interviewing (MI).
• Patrick has completed training under the guidance of Dr. Gregory Neidert and Dr. Robert Cialdini in the Principles of Persuasion®
With his depth of personal experience and his formal training in coaching, EI, MI and human decision-making, Patrick has been able to create an environment of durable success for his clients.
Whether in a corporation or a healthcare setting, Patrick's approach and training will help individuals rise above their best. When individuals succeed, the organization succeeds.
Bill Pusey has worked in various industries, primarily in the banking industry, in sales and management roles. His success comes from focusing on the best in people.
• He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Vermont
• He is a certified Gallup Strengths Coach® to provide training for individuals, teams and managers
His top 5 Strengths are:
Bill’s expertise assists individuals and companies navigate their paths to maximized performance.